J E W E L L E R Y C A R E
Here are some tips to ensure that your favourite jewellery remains in the best possible condition over an extended period of time.
• Remove your jewellery before you shower.
• Polish your product carefully with a soft, lint free cloth or clean it by hand with lukewarm water.
• Dry with a soft, lint free cloth to maximize brilliance.
• Avoid contact with harsh, abrasive materials, chemicals (perfume, soap, hand cream) and glass/window cleaners.
• Avoid exposure to corrosive gases, direct sunlight, dust, dirt, and/or humidity.